Sunday, March 6, 2011

Stone Brewery

I had the privilege of visiting Stone Brewery yesterday, and I truly hope everyone has the chance to visit Stone. Even if their aggressive beers aren't quite your taste, the grounds are absolutely beautiful, and the bistro serves delicious meals made from locally grown produce. Several free tours are given daily where the public is free to view Stone's brewing process, and free samples are given out afterwards.

If you're in the mood to just relax and drink a beer, the 1 acre Stone gardens is the perfect place. With plenty of outdoor seating, waterfalls, and even some wildlife, you really can't go wrong. If you're a big beer-buff then you will be pleasantly surprised with the huge list of draft and bottled beer available, but even if you're not a beer fan, well did I mention how delicious the food is?

I got my growler filled with Oaked Arrogant Bastard Ale this time around. I highly recommend it!

Oh, by the way, Stone is located in beautiful Escondido, CA.

Cheers.

5 comments:

  1. Hope i get a chance to visit it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been, and probably won't go anytime soon. But, I have had Arrogant Bastard Ale before, they sell it at the local liquor store. It's pretty decent, it probably tastes better over there then it does after making the trip across country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a great name for a beer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds wonderful. I bet it is expensive to eat/drink there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that drink's probably not available here. :(

    ReplyDelete